CLICK HERE FOR FREE BLOG LAYOUTS, LINK BUTTONS AND MORE! »

Tuesday, August 26, 2008

Only Emma...

Okay...so those of you who know Emma know that she can be very quiet, but then can just come out with the funniest things! Today, after I picked the girls up from school, they were riding in the back seat. I had the radio on, and was humming along to the country song, "I've Got a Brand New Girlfriend." After the song ended, I wasn't really paying attention, until I noticed that Emma was singing her own song in the back seat. Needless to say, my ears perked up, and this is what I heard:




"I've got a brand new girlfriend!


Her name is Emma!


She's a swimmer!


She's a winner!


The whoooooole CHICKEN DINNER!"


Hilarious! Don't I wish that all it took for someone to be a "winner" in my mind was that they were a swimmer? (FYI: the girls really got swimming this past summer. They've known how to swim for a while, but now they can go wherever they want to go both on top of the water and under it, so I guess that is the "whole chicken dinner" in Emma's mind!)

1 comments:

HappyascanB said...

Absolutely precious! What a cute pic to go with the story, too! She is the whole chicken dinner, precious little girl!!!